Its not my computer, my phone is lost/stolen, need to

Customer Question
Its not my computer...

Its not my computer, my phone is lost/stolen, need to recover google acct attached to it to help locate it, per verizon customer service

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Samsung galaxy 7- verizon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Called verizon, cant remember my google account to sign in for phone location help its something like :***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Im not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the gmail address that you have set up on the lost phone?