I thought I had installed or renewed Malware in June or

Customer Question
I thought I had...

I thought I had installed or renewed Malware in June or July. I am now being asked to install a new update. Do I need to? Do You Know if there is an additional charge from what I paid when I installed it this summer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Asus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Maybe 3 wks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You will always get updates with the program, this is normal and is included in the purchase price.

Can you perform the update and let me know please if it then completes?

Please let me know

Thank you