I am trying to add a new sim card to my account. I am

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to add a new sim card to my account. I am stumped as it wants my service provider, which is Iprimus , and you dont list it ?.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand is L.G running Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My account is listed on my phone number #(###) ###-#### pass word Squizzy61934. I am a old customer , not a new one running as a Pay as you use.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

A L.G. P500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I had 3 Mobiles with you , 2 were retired as they were shut down by the Goverment?. I revoved the sim cards an they are now in 2 Brand New SAmsung , Sim # Black 4616529495525 , White Sam sung Sim # 4616519495525 : My original entry was a L.G. P500 Sim # 5413019093252. You take payment for my usage from a N.A.B. Visa, & I am up to date on my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, But why do you NOT have I primus listed as a server, cheers ***** *****.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When exactly is it asking you for a network?

Please let me know

Richard, this question makes NO sense to me. I am 85 ys old & I don't need to rattle my brain with all of this problem ,just to add a brand new pair of G 5 cell phones to my account, known as Pay as you use. You may not believe this , but this is the 5 th. set of so called Mobile phones that have been turned off since 1966. My first pair in 1966 were ( were called bag phones)close enough to a mixture of a C.B. & a Military Radio, taking up all the room under the seat of my Ford F350 Truck.P.S. there is nothing wrong with the new phones, that were supplied and tested @ Office Supplies working perfectly.

Can you tell me what you see on the screen of the phone now please?