I think the yearly payment nay have been declined for 365.

Customer Question
I think the yearly...

I think the yearly payment nay have been declined for 365

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 HP Spectre

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Spectre? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I seem to be able to receive emails but nor send

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To check your Office 365 status, sign in at:

https://account.microsoft.com/services?ref=officesupport

If you see Renews on [date], then your subscription is set up to automatically renew on that date, unless you turn automatic renewal off or cancel it beforehand.

The Renews on date will be just above either a Turn off auto-renew or a Renew link.

The Next charge info shows you when you’ll be charged next, and for how much.

If you see Expires on [date], then your subscription will expire on that date, unless you renew.