How to take all my 50 + web pages and drag them onto ONE…

Customer Question
how to take all my...
how to take all my 50 + web pages and drag them onto ONE website which holds my pages on the side of my screen so that i don't run all the pages on my lap tops memory. What is the name of that type of service? It does not cost anything but i lost track of the link...Does anyone know what that link might be?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist

Hello what browser do you use Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Firefox please?

Google chrome, but i also have explorer but i like google chrome. My friend showed me this site and showed me on my lap top but it was last year and i forgot and never utilized it again once i shut down my computer one day and forgot to get back onto it when i got back on my lap top again.

Thank you

So this is a website you would go to that would show you all your favourites?
How did you get your favourites up this website do you remember please?

I asked about the browser because I was wondering if it was a plug in for the browser. If you could visit this site with both Chrome & IE then it seems to be a website centric service.

Hello was it this one click me

I don’t recognize the name skloog.
Are there competitors you can list so that maybe one of them looks familiar? Maybe it’s on my desk top if my friend was visiting me and we were on my lap top and he showed me the program or link and I recall my pages getting stored on the left side.

Hello did you only see the favourites listed on the left side when you opened either Chrome or Internet Explorer?

If both, then it sounds like a programme that was downloaded. This could still be listed when you click the start button on the left hand side and look down the list of programmes?

What version of Windows are you using is it 10 or 8 or 7 please?

windows 10... I dont know how to identify the website in my downloads... THe date my friend came over and showed me the site was OCt 5, 2016... Is there a way to check what webpages i entered on that day?