Forgot password.....system s÷ms to have virus. Google voice…

Customer Question
Forgot password.....system s÷ms to...

Forgot password.....system s÷ms to have virus

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Google voice not responding

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

LG STYLO 3...MOBILE DEVICE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

EMBARRASSED BUT CLEAN PORNHUB FROM MY PHONE IM DONE SORRY....I NEED IT TO OPERATE CORRECTLY

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly what the password ***** *****?

Is it to unlock the screen on your phone?

Please let me know

Thank you