My son has accessed my google account and seems to have

Customer Question
My son has accessed...

My son has accessed my google account and seems to have changed my password. My name is ***** ***** name is*****: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My email address which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, I can log into it on my android phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone no is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My password ***** successfull1135

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What would you like to do about your account at the moment? Can you login to it now?

I can log in on android but I can't log in on my pc

how are you trying to login to it on your PC? in a web browser? or in Outlook, Thunderbird...?