Started setting up computer 1 year ago, but got I'll and…

Customer Question
Started setting up computer 1...
Started setting up computer 1 year ago, but got I'll and never finished the set up. Finally getting sound to setup but can find the set p I'd info. I need help to claim my computer. HELP this old woman get on line. Vivian H.(###) ###-####
Thank you in advance, because it will be a challenge.
VAH
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Could you explain issue little more?

Aren't you able to login Windows?

No I can not log on because I can not find the password. Remember my password.
VAH
This is getting too expensive at this time I must wait until the first of next year. Thank you
VAH
I am on social security and can not afford the extra charges.
VAH

ok

Don't want to pay extra. Please ignore any message that pop up for premium service

Let me know when you are ready

Okay. Will contact you after yhr 4th of January.
VAH

ok fine...

By the way, you have important data on this computer?

I have no info on the computer. I never got the opportunity to use the computer.
VAH

Do you mind resetting computer to factory settings?

(If you think no data is stored on computer)

seems you left..

Let me know when you are back. We shall continue then

Thank You