My tablet Android is starting==optimizing storage it wont…

Customer Question
My tablet Android...

My tablet Android is starting==optimizing storage it wont shut off or on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

ZenPad z8s

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ZenPad?

To shut it off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

It wont start either circle going around and around

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you tried pressing and holding the power button until it turns off?

It won't turn off yes I did

How long has it been stuck in the loop?

It also has Android is starting
3. hrs

Well you can try a factory reset but that is usually done after it is powered off. If you can perform a reset, that will wipe any saved data you might have.

No I just go it to day at Verizon Lakeland Fl.

Well then I think I would recommend you return it and have it exchanged. I would be happy to help you but you shouldn't be having this problem with a brand new tablet.

OK Thank you. Do you refund the $5 ?

You can contact customer service for any refunds.