My I-phone, I just started using hangouts, and can you tell…

Customer Question
My I-phone, I just...

My I-phone, I just started using hangouts, and can you tell me if it voice activated?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Don't remember, but last few months

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Let me clarify.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is fine. I accidentaly spoke and it typed my words to my surprise

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Hangouts itself is not voice activated, but you may have an app running on the phone doing this.

Did you install a speech to text app on the iPhone?

Please let me know

Thank you