After an update the machine is asking me for a administrator…

Customer Question
After an update the...

After an update the machine is asking me for a administrator name and password ***** certain apps. This never happened before I did an update last last night.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 machine is a HP envy phoenix desktop 860-140

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your envy phoenix? What have you tried so far?

Started today after an update was done. Its asking me for a password ***** I never had

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I just want my old machine back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
One of the apps is Microsoft flight simulator. Machine boots up fine. The message reads " Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" To continue, enter an admin user name and password. This never happened in the past.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are we still connected?
CANCEL MY REQUEST FOR HELP. NO ASSISTANCE WAS GIVEN. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

We are connected...

Let me know your account has admin privilege?

seems you went offline. Please answer when you are back

Thanks