Changing from 1 computer to computer #2. I have a reference…

Customer Question
Changing from 1 computer...

Changing from 1 computer to computer #2. I have a reference # from Microsoft it is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10 on old computer Windows 7 #2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I use Microsoft Money for my financial data. I have already loaded Money on computer #2 and downloaded my last backup from Comp. #11 to a zip drive. When I hook the zip drive to Comp #2 and try to download the backup to Comp. #2 it ask for a password ***** didnt use a password, How do I get around the Password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/14/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still open the file on computer 1?

Please let me know