I am trying to put msn explorer on my new computer running…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to put msn explorer on my new computer running win 7..cant seem to get it to install from anywhere including MSN..help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP Z240

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Z240? What have you tried so far?

Tried to use installer I had ..no good. went to about 10 download sites including msn home will not install

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No frustrating

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your download. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What happens when you try to install it and run it?

Also, do you meet these requirements:

Minimum

• Microsoft® Windows® 7 and above.
  • Windows-compatible computer with 500-MHz or faster processor
  • 128 MB or more of RAM
  • Up to 320 MB of hard disk space during installation and up to 180 MB after installation
  • 28.8-Kbps or faster modem or other existing Internet connection (Broadband service requires available USB or Ethernet port on the main computer, not on a hub or serial connection through other devices.)
  • 256-color VGA or higher resolution graphics card
  • CD drive (if installing from CD)

Recommended

• 800-MHz or faster processor
  • 256 MB or more of RAM
  • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
  • SVGA or higher resolution graphics card
  • 800 x 600 screen resolution
  • 16-bit sound card and speakers
Andy, Computer Consultant