While using my desktop, every 10-15 minutes it will lock up…

Customer Question
Hi, While using my...

Hi, While using my desktop, every 10-15 minutes it will lock up on me. Ithen hit CNTK< ALT AND DELETE and it will resume for awhile.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

I have a desk top Lenovo

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, several. I have run repair programs unsuccessfully. I believe my problkems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I let an Indian group in, They called themselves LT Global

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Many different things can cause this on the computer. I have solved such a problem scores of thousands of times. Each time, the fix is a bit different. May I remotely connect to your system so that I can quickly troubleshoot the problem fix it for you, guaranteed?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason