I need to change my password but not to my cell no but to my…

Customer Question
Hi I need to...

Hi I need to change my password ***** not to my cell no but to my email address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I'm in South Africa at the Moment no cell right

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm not sure if I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

You must dial 027###-##-####Pat foord

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

I don't have a way to dial internationally but I would like to try and resolve over the computer if you wish. Respond in the white box below if you are still interested in working virtually.

Andy, Computer Consultant