My laptop is working with wi-fi ok. I don't know password to…

Customer Question
My laptop is working...

My laptop is working with wi-fi ok. I don't know password ***** also use smart phone and tablet with asus nt-12 router. can i find password ***** re set it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Approx one year

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything worked fine til i came to Fla from ohio. comcast activated modem and we powered off router for ror restart. computer is ok but router password ***** not work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Yes, we can get your WIFI password. Do you use a Windows or a Mac? How good are you with computers?

Thanks,

Kumar

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Printer or Wifi Setup. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks,

Kumar