I have a newer used laptop and I can't get Outlook off of my…

Customer Question
I have a newer...

I have a newer used laptop and I can't get Outlook off of my old Dell laptop to the newer one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Dell laptop?

You mean the Window's 7?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update your Outlook?

I don't know. The old Dell gives the message "the remote device or resource won't accept the connection". Thus, I can't update anything. I just want to get my Outlook switched to the newer Dell without having to pay for setting up another account. I keep getting messages on the old PC but that's it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

Are you wanting to setup the account on the new computer or are you wanting to transfer over data from the old computer to the new one?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

i would be happy with just setting up the account on the new laptop. Should I need to access an old message, it will be on the old one.

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

that doesn't make sense. I just sent that information.

What does not make any sense? The card details were refused. You must call your credit card company and have them remove the block or you can use another card.

Thank you

it's hard to trust a company that keeps adding a charge and another charge without telling the customer about it up front, and in the beginning. I paid $5.00 for what? To be told I need to pay another $39 plus in order to get an answer to my question? Thanks, ***** ***** thanks.

I am sorry to hear about the confusion. Do you want me to send in your refund request?

Andy, Computer Consultant