I have a dell notebook and a big screen attached to it I…

Customer Question
I have a dell...

I have a dell notebook and a big screen attached to it I want both screens

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

On at the same time

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I think the cat walked on the dell keyboard and turned off the dell screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which version of Windows you are using on the computer?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Inspiron 15 5000 series
10 no
I know it is a very simple fix

When you say 'no', I assume you are referring to the automatic offers for remote service, which I have no control over.

You can fix this by doing the following:
Press and hold both the Windows key and the letter P key down at the same time. Then choose "Extended"

Did that solve the problem?