I am having with a major problem my email was and I lost…

Customer Question
I am having with a...
I am having with a major problem my email was***@******.*** and I lost that email and made me except***@******.*** and I am not getting emails to the address***@******.***. I spoke a individuals name ***** ***** a specialty and claims he is a member of Google and during 2.5 hours he told me my [email protected] has HACKED and he claims that all of my personal information like social security, address, phone.etc. I have found that no emails [email protected] does not get to that email address.This man has claimed that 5 different states that has my emails and so much more.This man claims that he wants $300.00 and Google will pay this money later when the computer is fixed.I am upset that Google does not have a customer service to discuss this issue.i HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WITH MY EMAILS AND MY DESKTOP WILL NOT LET ME INTO JOSPEPHDECLEMENTE 05 BUT HAS [email protected] AND YET MY MY LAB-T0P HAS***@******.*** BUT WILL NOT RECEIVE DECLEMENTEJOSEPH02#GMAIL.CO.I NEED A PERSON THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THE EMAIL***@******.***, PLEASE CALL ME ASAP.My phone numbers are(###) ###-####office or(###) ###-####
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

I will try to explain.

1. Just because you made a new email, it is not going to pull from an old email you cannot get into.

2. If you were hacked, you may not recover the original account.

3. Google offers only paid outsourcing for these emails due to the fact you are using a free service. They wont provide support

and pay billions for users who take advantage/the opportunity to use a free product. They would go under if they did.

4. That man is scamming you. Even if he outsourced for google? That 300 is outrageous and he will bleed you dry for more.

Next he will tell you that you have viruses. Then sell you products you dont need. Or shut your computer down until you pay him.

I have other ways to try and recover that account if you used that email on a computer of some type before. But, as i stated. If it was

hacked *and i do not believe this yet until i see it* we may still be able to recover.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?