It is my samsung S7 cell phone. I did a factory reset and…

Customer Question
It is my samsung...

It is my samsung S7 cell phone. I did a factory reset and cannot lock in my google account. it shows an error ! I then use my computer to sign in and have no trouble at all.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your S7?

I was vacationing in Orlando, Florida and have problem while in Florida

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

That was what i did, a factory reset and i cannot be able to use my phone anymore. it keep ask me to log into my google account. but after i log into my account and it kept giving me the error message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to have my phone back. I already back up my device.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What error message are you receiving please?

it shows... the device was reset. to continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device

You are referring to the automated offer from our system. There is no way to remote into your phone, I am sorry for any confusion.

You need to bypass the FRP security, Please follow the step by step instructions in the link below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCvMLdyRuw

Let me know the results

Thank you

I follow the instruction all the way to reboot system. reboot then the screen just showing "Samsung" nothing else! it s been a while now
oops, installing applications now...

OK let me know the results.

i am struck at the not using the 3:50 about the turning off the wifi! don't know what to do!
hello, are you still there?
i am stuck at the not using my wifi section... around 3:50 of the clip.
i will come back later tonight. need to go to work now. the porevious specialist didn't answer my questions.

I'm sorry for delay in replying, If you can't turn off the Wireless connection please follow the steps in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SR2l8nr6FM

Hope this works out

Thank you