My computer is old, I use Vista, aol`deck top will not work…

Customer Question
My computer is old...

My computer is old, I use Vista, aol`deck top will not work anymore. It will take Microsoft 7. Can it be down loaded onto my computer? What is the cost? I Am an old man. Should I buy a new computer and who can transfer my old emails to the new one?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Email Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Aol has this new AOL Shield, I do not like it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

you may

Please Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c25f7d0c-f2af-45e8-b051-0d30a063de75

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).

if you're having trouble with the remote file or the link i sent you, you can click on the link below and download TeamViewer, install it then send me you ID and password.

www.teamviewer.com

Note : Do not close teamviewer

Thank you

Are you there ? Do you still need help please?