I have. I have W10. The comp come w/message that i not have…

Customer Question
I have W10. The...

I have W10. The comp come w/message that i not have enough space in my One-drive. As far as I know I did not save any file on One Drive. How I can access One drive an delete all unneeded file? Thank you

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Actually not much I don't not where to start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your error message. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You can delete specific files on OneDrive, or you can delete entire folders and all the files in them. If you need to, you might be able to restore deleted files from the OneDrive recycle bin.

1. Go to the OneDrive website.

You might need to sign in with your Microsoft account, or your work or school account.

2. Select the files or folders you want to delete by pointing to each item and clicking the circle check box that appears.

3. To select all files, click the circle to the left of the header row, or press CTRL + A on your keyboard.

4. On the bar at the top of the page, select Delete.

If that isnt helpful, there have been issues knows to give a false negative for space on onedrive.

Are you on a local account or on a microsoft account on your windows 10?

I request you to convert the Microsoft account to a local account and then back to a Microsoft account, check if you face the issue. By doing this we are completely refreshing the OneDrive service on your computer. To do so refer the steps below:

To convert Microsoft account to a local account.

Press Windows key and type settings and select it.

Select Accounts and click on sign in with a local account instead, follow on screen instructions.

To convert local account to a Microsoft account.

Select Accounts and click on sign in with a Microsoft account instead, follow on screen instructions.

This usually clears that up. If it still persists after you do the first and second set of steps i sent you. Let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin

Did you need any further help with this issue?

Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin