How do i transfer images from another persons computer to…

Customer Question
How do i transfer...

How do i transfer images from another persons computer to mine? internet??

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell optoiflex, win 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OptiPlex? What have you tried so far?

Optiflex. question is how to.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

How many images are we talking about here?

20
No remote.

In that case, the easiest way to be to transfer them over e-mail.

You can attach the images to an e-mail and then have the e-mails sent to you. Then you can download the images to your machine.

Bear in mind that some e-mail providers have a size limit in terms of attachments, so you may only be able to attach a handful of images per e-mail and it could take a few e-mails to get them sent. But it should be a pretty easy process and will allow you to have the images transferred.

Let me know what other questions you have on this.

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.

I called because of those limits. what is a work around to get them all at once?

As workaround, you could use a service like High Tail.

You can check it out by going to www.hightail.com. You can try it for free.

But basically you'd want the person with the images to go to that site and use the "Try it Free" option to send the images. The way it will work is that you'll receive an e-mail from High Tail that will have a link where you can download all the images.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this. And before you leave this page, please remember to rate the answer at the top for me to end our session.

Are you still with me? Do you have any other questions on this?

Were you able to get the images transferred with High Tail?