Tech called to tell me tocontact them but I was given a

Customer Question
Tech called to tell...

Tech called to tell me tocontact them but I was given a number that does not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba micro soft 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A month or more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Kaspernyk security keeps popping up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Did you receive a call claiming to be Microsoft, and alerting you about an issue/alert for your computer?