I want to cancel Kaspersky and install Web route as my

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel Kaspersky and install Web route as my protection.

Technician's Assistant: Which Kaspersky product do you have?

I*m not sure. Kaspersky Secure Co. is listed at the side of the screen.and my case no is###-##-#### I did not have time to install this when I talked with the agent on Friday.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

I had no problem, the agent suggested Web Route. She said Geek Squad used them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Could you please check on your desktop for the version of your Kaspersky? Is it Total Security?

Have you purchased Webroot? Do you have the product key for Webroot Antivirus?

Thank you.

Customer/p>