It has been a time since i used my paypal account and i

Customer Question
It has been a...

It has been a long time since i used my paypal account and i cannot open my account and need help

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

It has been several years it does not allow my email address or password

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to use paypal to sell something

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

What error you get when try to log in your Paypal account?