I tried to log into my account this morning and was informed…

Customer Question
Good Morning. I...

Good Morning. I tried to log into my account this morning and was informed that it was temporarily locked out due to someone else trying to log in. Unfortunately, I do not remember my current password ***** thus cannot reset it.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My home page.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP ALTEC, Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have received this alert about 5 times in the last 2 months; each time I reset the password ***** everything was fine until the next break in attempt. Unfortunately, due to the number of resets I have forgotten the most recent one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it. Just need to recover my current password ***** that I can reset it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for using Justanswer.

Can you access the reset email or phone number?