I was following a murder trial of interest on the internet.

Customer Question
I was following a...

I was following a murder trial of interest on the internet. Now it is over but the squares under google line on windows 10 is all about it and I would like to get rid of those squares

Technician's Assistant: What computer or device are you trying to connect?

I have a HP Lap top with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Which network

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

I have wifi in the house but the router is downstairs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I just want to erase the history on my google page - the ones that show up in the squares below the goole line

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you using Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or some other browser?

If you are using the Chrome browser, please open up a new tab and then hover your cursor over one of the squares you want to delete and then click on the X that appears at the top-right of the square. This should do it.

Do keep me posted on the results below; thank you.