I have paid for Winzip 22 but it does not activate and now…

Customer Question
I have paid for...

I have paid for Winzip 22 but it does not activate and now it will not open zipped files please help attached is my receipt

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I cannot paste the receipt here.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 7 Receipt No. BKD-73619253576

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Latitude? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes but now it says it has expired since I paid in September this cannot be correct and it sucks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want it activated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you registered your Winzip?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I have but for some reason it says I haven’t
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Understood.

Are you now able to open a Winzip file?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No
Win zip seems it just wants more money i paid in September
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand.

When you right click the zip file then open with: are you able to select a different program to open the file?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No I keep getting the activate winzip dialogue box
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Understood.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this with you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Is it going to cost $39?
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

I understand.

Only when we get this solved, you can always ask for a refund.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

No I can use my iPad to open the file
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Understood.

Are you also using Winzip on your Ipad?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Why was I charged $31 for what I was told was complimentary assistance? Please reverse the charge to my credit card.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 8 months ago

Understood.

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeff