Need a password for my consumers energy card. Not able to…

Customer Question
Need a password *****...

Need a password ***** my consumers energy card

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Not able to use card won't accept password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Macbook air high sierra

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question. Please could you provide some details on what you are trying to do? Thankyou

have a consumers energy credit rewards card need to have a password ***** order to use it
absolutly NOT