I think I got scammed last week. I paid them 2500.00. The…

Customer Question
I think I got...

I think I got scammed last week. I paid them 2500.00 . The name www.itechsupportonline.net Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It was made for me so there isn't a name. At&t is my carrier.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A message spoke to me on my computer that said don't get off until you call this 800 #. So I did and they took over. Dumb me I paid them 2500.00 for their lifetime support and 3 years of free tech support 24/7365. My computer works fine and I did call them at this number and they were there. The only smart thing I did was pay with a charge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just am I in trouble or should I call my credit card company and refuse to pay.?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

That is a scam message so i suggest you call the credit card company and cancel the charges for that company.

Did you gave them access to your computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.