Just purchased a tablet. Brand new Amazon Fire 7. How do I…

Customer Question
Just purchased a tablet. ...

Just purchased a tablet.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

Brand new Amazon Fire 7. How do I get to the internet, how to find passwords for the various sites like "DEBNEG"

Technician's Assistant: The Android Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get on, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

You will need to know your home wifi newtork name, is it DEBNEG?

And also the wifi network key.

I can help you find all of those either remotely or by knowing the brand/model of your wifi modem.