I needed to turn in a accdb file into a drop box but I can't…

Customer Question
I needed to turn...

I needed to turn in a accdb file into a drop box but I can't seem to find out how to convert it into a convertable file

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It was a access database assignment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to format it, so that I can upload it into the dropbox

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What file do you want to convert it to?