Google won't let me sign in on my reset tablet. About 5

Customer Question
Google won't let me...

Google won't let me sign in on my reset tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

About 5 minutes ago, as directed by the google sign in screen.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What error message are you getting when you try to sign in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.