I HAVE AN IPAD AND I HAVEN'T USED IT FOR YEARS AND IT IS…

Customer Question
I HAVE AN IPAD...

I HAVE AN IPAD AND I HAVEN'T USED IT FOR YEARS AND IT IS LOCKED AND I HAVE NO IDEA THE APPLE ID OR PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO i DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist
Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.
How much would that cost
Ignore the offer to remote
Those are automatic and not sent by me personally, plus you do not need it
If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go tohttps://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleidand type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.Once you are able to reset your password. You can try and sign into your iPad. If it does not work right away,
Sorry you can just copy and paste the website address above in my last message for some reason I can not make it clickable at the moment
I do not know my apple ID
I do not know my apple Id
Tech Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 7 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there, I am here to assist you, please let me know where you have left off on troubleshooting your problem and I can continue to assist you.