My Lenovo went to sleep and won't come back on. The lights…

Customer Question
My Lenovo went to...

My Lenovo went to sleep and won't come back on. The lights are on under they keys. How can I get it up and running?

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don't know the model number windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had to go out about 4 hours ago came back and thought it was asleep

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.