I'm wr3444! I play biggest game you have daily! For the past…

Customer Question
I'm wr3444! I play...

I'm wr3444! I play biggest game you have daily! For the past 4 mos my screen suddenly goes blank about every 30 minutes, sometime in the middle of a huge hand!

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is having screen issues?

I just told you, my screen just drops the game in the middle of playing!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell windows 10 touch screen

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About 3 mos! It's not the computer, I had Geek squad out here a few days ago, said it was the site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need for this to stop! If not I'm leaving the site!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/13/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

To fix the black screen so it doesn't happen anymore?

Please call me(###) ###-####now

The phone support is an additional service. This one is for the chat only. Do you want to proceed with that? It should either be on your screen to add it or I can send you the offer for it