I need to send out meeting notices almost weekly but my list…

Customer Question
i need to send out...
i need to send out meeting notices almost weekly but my list is apparently too long.
how do I fix this? What is the limit of emails I can send at once?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

GCI is the provider in this office
the @cyalaska.com is the in officer server I think.
but we are served by GCI

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Andy, Computer Consultant