I have forgotten and/or lost all info for my Kindle and need…

Customer Question
I have forgotten and/or lost...
I have forgotten and/or lost all info for my Kindle and need to know how to start over.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

I have no idea what you are talking about-technically challenged senior, so can't answer. I don't want to try the JUST ASK free trial.

Sure, no problem. I'm happy to help. I will need to know what you'd like me to fix please.