I have a new desk top and need todown load my WD My Passport…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new desk top and need todown load my WD My Passport ultra...how do I go about doing this so I can start a back up

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your WD?

Where do I find this info?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your WD? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to use it again, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you looking for the WD backup utility?

I believe so
no, thank you anyway....refund my $5

You can request the refund by mailing***@******.*** or by phoning JustAnswer on 1(###) ###-####/strong>