I want to know also...Microsoft has taken over my computer…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know also...Microsoft has taken over my computer for updates taking a very long time and then says "restoring previous version of Windows" and then says it cannot complete updates and takes another long time to reverse what it started, I assume

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

What? I just wrote a very long statement of what is happening, what does it mean software or app?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your software?

Am I talking to a real person or a robot?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Software Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Microsoft is having troubles with updating my computer, which ties up my computer for hours...that is not an app or software, is it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?