Can you walk me through setting up kohls app? I'm trying to…

Customer Question
Can you walk me...

Can you walk me through setting up kohls app? I'm trying to access my wallet. I purchased items today but didn't have app

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I have android smart phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your app. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

First you need to go to the playstore and get the free app at the bottom of this page. It also explains how to use all the features on the app.

https://www.kohls.com/feature/app.jsp

Or hit your playstore on your android and type in KHOL'S app.

Download and install the app. Then tap the khols icon to open. Hit i agree. Tap wallet and then sign in.

You can enter a new account there, or the one with the email you signed up with and password ***** you

already used for purchase today as you indicated.

As a bonus:

Download the Kohl’s App and we’ll deposit50 Yes2You Rewards points right into your Wallet.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin