Keep getting message on phone from us.eangelizing984os.xyz…

Customer Question
Keep getting message on...

Keep getting message on phone from us.eangelizing984os.xyz with google header that says that phone has viruses can not get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes this phone is galaxy note 5. I also have galaxy note 4 that does not do it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Do you get a pop up message or in email?

When start internet

Do you mean, when you enable data or turn on wifi on your phone?