I tried without success to order 3 books. Dell. I had 3

Customer Question
I tried without success...

I tried without success to order 3 books .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I had 3 books in "the cart" and lost it when I tried to enter address to send .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do/ I send it and enter my name as the gift giver/?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your orders. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

The reason you are not on a path to resolution yet is this is the first time someone has responded to this question.

Also, you made a duplicate that i am putting in for a refund. Please only answer here to continue.

What site are you ordering those books from and from what browser?

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Firefox is blue with orange fox wrapped around a globe.

Chrome is red/green/yellow with a blue dot in the middle of a circle.

Edge is a dark blue small e.

Internet explorer is a small light blue e.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?