Since the recent update I have been experiencing massive RAM…

Customer Question
Hi. Since the recent...

Hi. Since the recent update I have been experiencing massive RAM memory leakage. I currently have 16GB in my machine and am only running Goggle Chrome and it has been steadly climbing to the point where it is currently at 86%. Is there a way to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The PC is a home build and I'm running windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's been happening since the recent Creators update. I have followed some of the advice I've found on line but it's still just happening.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to fix the RAM leakage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know how long you are facing this problem?

Ever since the recent windows 10 creators update
Sorry I'm not opening up my pc up for a remote connection
if that means you can't help me then just refund the deposit and we'll end it here

Have you removed unwanted applications from the task manager that uses your RAM memory?

And may I know how did you check the RAM memory leakage? Do you use any separate application?

I've removed all unwanted applications and the I'm just utilising task manager. The only program that I have been using since starting the machine has been google chrome and the ram is currently at 86%

Have you sorted out the RAM Memory percentage to know which applications uses more memory?

Ok look forget this. Just make sure that the deposit is refunded as I am not getting the information or assistance that I am looking for.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I was trying to isolate the root cause for this problem but unfortunately I am not able to provide a quick solution, if you wish to cancel the service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support