Windows 10 just began not loading on my PC. Windows10 just…

Customer Question
Windows 10 just began...

Windows 10 just began not loading on my PC

Technician's Assistant: What are you having trouble accessing or opening?

Windows10 just began not to load on my PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

HP Pavillion Elite

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

Earlier I got to a place to have PC diagnostics

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Got to PC diagnostics. Went through that & "could not fix". Then went to advanced page & did ... whatever it is that takes it back to a former date .. still won't load

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your windows 10. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you still own the windows 10 disc or have an installation copy?

Try this for me first. To try and 'shock it' into another platform.

we need to do this special trick to force a repair screen.

Start the computer, then immediately press and hold power to shut it down.

repeat that 4 times, and then the last time when you start the computer do not press and hold power.

It should go to a blue screen menu.

Tell me exactly what you see on that screen when done so i can get a better idea of where you are.