SI need a new passwo. I need a new password for. I tried to…

Customer Question
SI need a new...

SI need a new passwo

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I need a new password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I tried to get a new password.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your password. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Where exactly did you go to change that cox.net password ***** your email?