I HAVE A IPHONE 5, I HAVEN'T HAD GMAIL SINCE OCTOBER. IT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A IPHONE...

I HAVE A IPHONE 5, I HAVEN'T HAD GMAIL SINCE OCTOBER. IT SAYS TO GO TO MY SETTINGS, ASKS FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS & PASSWORD. I'VE TRIED EVERY PASSWORD ***** HAVE EVER USED, BUT I CAN'T FIND ONE THAT WORKS.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

YES,

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

IF I DO, THEY AREN'T ASKING ME THEM. I'VE HAD MY PHONE FOR AWHILE, AND THIS JUST STARTED IN OCTOBER, SO I HAVEN'T HAD TO USE IT ON MY PHONE FOR A LONG WHILE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'M ALSO HAVING ISSUES WITH SENDING TEXT AT TIMES, NOT EVERY TIME, BUT LATELY, I'VE HAD 4 OR 5 TIMES IN A ROLL NOT GO THROUGH.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I would be happy to assist today with your question.

Give me just a moment while I review the information provided.

Before we begin, I would like to explain how the site works if this is your first visit here. The page you are viewing offers ads for things like secure desktop connection and a phone call. These are not asked by me and I will explain in our conversation if doing one of those things would help make troubleshooting easier. If you request to do either one, I would be happy to do it with you regardless.

If you are prompted during our conversation to rate me, it is as simple as choosing between 5 stars at the top right corner about my service today. Hopefully, I will earn 5 stars today. It is the only way I receive credit for helping you today.

Some things we work on may not easily be resolved with the given resources (such as needing additional media or hardware issues that require replacement). Please understand I will try my hardest to resolve the issue or answer any questions but some things are out of my control.

Finally, make sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back to this page. If we are working on this issue and you need to step away, you can always leave me a message on this question. I will respond as soon as I can if I am not online. I check periodically throughout the day if not during my normal business hours.

It sounds like we need to do a password ***** on a computer through the Gmail site. Are you currently on your phone talking to me now or are you on a computer?

You can respond to me in the white chat box below. Can you send me a message so I know you are still online?

I'M ON A COMPUTER

Before we do anything, if you go to gmail.com, are you able to sign in to your account with your current password?

NO JUST CANCEL THE WHOLE THING. I'LL SEE IF I CAN'T HELP SOMEWHERE ELSE. I CAN'T AFFORD SPENDING THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

Ok.