Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have an account on Yahoo 'Finance' that provided me with
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have an account on Yahoo 'Finance' that provided me with streaming on-line stock quotes. Recently, I am not able to access that account during market hours. I seem to be blocked. How can I get this … read more
Why does my internet close a page when I am working on it. I
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
Why does my internet close a page when I am working on it. I have 24/7 internet through Optium and I pay for this but some pages just shut down Why? Also why does my email site freeze up.… read more
How do I reactivatemy browser add ons. When I go manage add
Molinari
Molinari, Professional Tech Expert
How do I reactivatemy browser add ons. When I go manage add ons the ability to make chages are grayed out. I am running Windows 7 (64 bit)… read more
I would like to erase the saved addresses on the Address bar
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I would like to erase the saved addresses on the Address bar Autocomplete on an Aspire 5735-4624. How do I clear it?… read more
I have been having a lot of trouble with my e-mail freezing
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have been having a lot of trouble with my e-mail freezing up after opening two or three messages. Now I can only open one before it freezes and I have to reboot over and over again to get through 20… read more
frederick,i have this question for you.when i sign on to the
boxfrederick
boxfrederick, Free lance software developer
frederick,i have this question for you.when i sign on to the enternet,i get this message. your last browsing session closed unexpectedly. would you like to restore your last session or go to your home… read more
My laptop stil freezes up. I switched to yahoo mail classic.
Jess
Jess, Bachelor's Degree
My laptop stil freezes up. I switched to yahoo mail classic. I mimimize current browser page and open another browser page which works for awhile. I ran all my virus and malware software, registery cl… read more
I upgraded to Windows 7. It didnt import all of my music so
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
I upgraded to Windows 7. It didn't import all of my music so I reloaded it by DVD, a process which took several hours because my system continued to freeze up with a DVD in there, forcing me to reload… read more
On our laptop the computer stopped working and says Windows
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
On our laptop the computer stopped working and says Windows Internet Explorer 8 has stopped working properly. It says to go online to the Microsoft Corporation website for the KB article which I canno… read more
Good Morning...I have no problews opening a file from my Desk
Brad M
Brad M, Network Engineer
Good Morning...I have no problews opening a file from my Desk Top...however, after i view one file and get out of the file I go back to the desk top and when I prompt another file, it locks up and whe… read more
When browsing on Internet Explorer and I click the top right
Joseph
Joseph, Bachelor's Degree
When browsing on Internet Explorer and I click the top right hand "X" to come out of the site being viewed, the "egg timer" symbol appears and freezes, and the message "this programme is not respondin… read more
Hi am running Windows Home Premium and Windows 7 IE 8
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
Hi am running Windows Home Premium and Windows 7 IE 8 My problem is Internet Explorer freezes quiet a bit- no rhyme nor reason- I do have 20 meg modem and also- browsing is quite slow- I do realize th… read more
what has happened to my g-mail. It keeps freezing and I cant
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
what has happened to my g-mail. It keeps freezing and I can't get it to open anything unless I wait a loooong time and and it will not close and won't let me turn off my windows exporer and keeps sayi… read more
For some time I have had trouble with Internet Explorer freezing
For some time I have had trouble with Internet Explorer freezing - usually in the evening. When this happens I cannot use my computer at all - cannot even turn it off without turning it off at the swi… read more
While working on Internet Explorer 8 the information disappears
Jerry Hannell
Jerry Hannell, Bachelor's Degree
While working on Internet Explorer 8 the information disappears and the screen is blank. I cannot retrieve the web page unless I do a forced shut down an start all over again. Why does the mouse HALT/… read more
For the second time I switched to explorer 8. Each time I switch
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
For the second time I switched to explorer 8. Each time I switch the system does not connect to wachovia. Explorer 7 works ok. Why do I have this problem?… read more
I have Vista OS. I cannot open IE 8. I get message connecting ,
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
I have Vista OS. I cannot open IE 8. I get message: "connecting", but will go no further. It just freezes and closes. I've tried a number of fixes but to no avail. I cannot summarize here because this… read more
I cant get connected to aol online any more. I get &qu
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
I can't get connected to aol online any more. I get " connected signed on not responding" message then screen freezes… read more