Someone entered my google account yesterday through my

Customer Question
Someone entered my google...

Someone entered my google account yesterday through my Hotmail google sent me

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Google told me to change password ***** away however I tried , put in new pass word ,I type to conform ,but said mass word did not match

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not that good with the computer ,I would like to know how to remove that website from my

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/12/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael T

Hi,my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. Im going to do my best to help you with this and I will try to be as straight forward as I can. I am going to provide you with a link which you will need t click on. Once you click on it I need you to go through the motions to change your password. I fear that the last time you did that it was not on a legitimate site and was designed to steal your login information. Standby fpr the link please and dont worry we will get through this.

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Click the above link and select the 3rd option "I think someone else is using my microsoft account"

select reason as someone told me my account has been hacked., click next.

Now go through the account recovery process to get back into your account

After you have done this I will help you further because we need to make sure you dont have a virus and or a bad email that is misrepresenting microsoft. Microsoft will NEVER just email you and ask for a password *****

Tech Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 7 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.