Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Michael T
Michael T
Michael T, Computer Hardware Engineer

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
Facebook alerted me that someone tried to get into my
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Facebook alerted me that someone tried to get into my Facebook account on November 7. Said they sent me a message and ask if I was in California on that day and I told them no. In order to get into my… read more
I forgot my Google password and it said I changed 12 days
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, tech support specialist
I forgot my Google password ***** it said I changed 12 days ago … read more
I received a message from google that was going to update my
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
I received a message from google that was going to update my google account. When I tried to put in my gmail and Hotmail addresses I was told they were incorrect. All I am trying to do is access my em… read more
My name is ***** ***** I google my name, The United
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
My name is Peggy *******,when I google my name, The United States tax Court Page comes up. I would like this information to be removed from Google. Thank you, Peggy *******.… read more
I think my computer has been hacked! I got a strange msg yesterday
Chris L., IT/Web Manager
I think my computer has been hacked! I got a strange msg yesterday that said it was both from "Emily" and also was sent to me, "Emily'. Then today the email was sent to everyone in my "contact"box. HE… read more
I believe I sent this same message yesterday? I have been trying
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I believe I sent this same message yesterday? I have been trying to create a new youtube account and apparently on the first try I did not enter the correct items to prove I was human? The second time… read more
My password XXXXX to be reset. I tried and it worked once.
Josh, It Support Specialist
My password XXXXX to be reset. I tried and it worked once. Now I'm told I can't try for a new password XXXXX another 24 hours. I can't wait that long. Also, I get a popup that won't leave my screen to… read more
i am trying to change my pass word on my computer and i for got the secuity questi
i am trying to change my pass word on my computer and i for got the secuity question. the security question is "where was your mother born, and she was born in san antonio, texas and i put that in and… read more
Ijust subscribed for three years,my conformation said my password
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Ijust subscribed for three years,my conformation said my password XXXXX match so confirmation didn't go through. how do i fix [email protected]… read more
My computer has been thken over by someone. My pass work has
R.A. McConnell
R.A. McConnell, Owner
My computer has been thken over by someone. My pass work has been changed and I am unbale to use. Need help to recover my computer. The E-Mail address that is using my computer is ([email protected] ) Ho… read more
Yesterday I opened a youtube account and placed two videos
Deep
Deep, Bachelor's Degree
Yesterday I opened a youtube account and placed two videos on the site. When I attempt to access the site as a member of the public using the google browser I get a message back saying "unable to matc… read more
I have a blog called Conspiracy Capitalism. The URL is conservativemenace2000.bl
sparc
sparc, Associate Degree
I have a blog called Conspiracy Capitalism. The URL is conservativemenace2000.blogspot.com. GoDaddy said that the domain name www.conservativemenace.com was available and would therefore shorten the U… read more
I had created an email from one month ago but I forgot the
Claws224, CIO
I had created an email from one month ago but I forgot the password XXXXX I need to open my email because there is an important email for me. so what I can do to get it back? I sent emails to windowsl… read more
Hi - help please!!! I have opened up my Hotmail account today
QCIHDTM
QCIHDTM, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Hi - help please!!! I have opened up my Hotmail account today - "[email protected]" but I cannot access my emails today. Furthermore both in my "in box" and "sent box" messages only record up to 23.10.… read more
ok when I set up google chrome on my computer I had it save
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
ok when I set up google chrome on my computer I had it save all my pass words except the pass word to our bank account as I already had it saved to another web page ( msn ). Now I realize I want googl… read more
I cant log in to my hotmail account. It says my password XXXXX
R.J. Poirier
R.J. Poirier, Information Systems Specialist
I can't log in to my hotmail account. It says my password XXXXX XXXXX but it is the password XXXXX just used yesterday and for the past few years. I believe the problem is that Hotmail has changed or … read more
My name isXXXXX Yesterday someone stole my hotamil
Santonu
Santonu, Hardware Engineer
My name isXXXXX Yesterday someone stole my hotamil account and changed the password. Hence I have no contact list or use of old emails.. They sent out a mass email to all of my contacts requesting mon… read more
All my contact have been sent an email supposedly by me. (
Claws224, CIO
All my contact have been sent an email supposedly by me. ( is this physhing)?When I look in my contact list it says I have no contacts- they have vanished. There is also a warning at the top of my Hot… read more